Estamos cada vez mais perto e, hoje, apresentamos, por fim, os filmes a concurso na competição Nadar Contra a Corrente:
- ABRINDO O ARMÁRIO, de Luís Abramo e Dario Menezes (Brasil)
Abrindo o Armário é um documentário que mergulha nos processos de libertação e conquistas do movimento gay no Brasil. Através de entrevistas, imagens de arquivo e performances artísticas, o filme mostra como os gays de diferentes gerações foram enfrentando resistências, conquistando espaços e lutando por direitos para construir uma identidade política, social e coletiva.
- LÍRIOS NÃO NASCEM DA LEI, de Fabiana Leite (Brasil)
- YALLA BABY!, de Victoria Schmidt (Alemanha)
- THROW, de Zakaria Zargany (Irão) This documentary is about Mohammad Khalvandi (born 11 January 1990). He is an Iranian athlete who competes in disability athletics in the F58 category. At the 2012 Paralympics, Khalvandi set a World Record for the F58 class with a throw of 50.98m as he won gold in the combined F57/58 category. Khalvandi also won the combined F57/58 javelin 2013 World title. He won 2 Gold medal in London2012 and Rio2016 Paralympic Games.
- TOUCH OF AN ANGEL, de Malgorzata Walczak (Polónia)
- BREAD OF LIFE, de Sergio García Locatelli (Peru)
- IRONY, de Radheya Jegatheva (Australia)
- ARCHER, de Meysam Babaei (Irão) This documentary is a portrate of Zahra Nematit a former taekwondo champion who became world champion of archery after her accident that make her disable. she was the first woman from Iran to win a gold medal at the Olympic or Paralympic Games. She is a role model for women and athletes with a disability across the world. she carried Iranian flag at the opening ceremony in Olympic Rio2016 thought she was on the wheelchair!
- JOURNEY IN SEARCH OF ABUL ARABI, de Akram El Bezawy (Egito) Abu El Araby , a mythical character engraved in the Egyptian culture known for his glorious achievement and super powers. Ports said the city that witnesses the glory of the national super hero who is compared to the likes of 007 and superman, is where our journey begun.
we have embarked on this journey in search for answers from locals of the coastal city on his existence.
- ISHINOMAKI ROCK ‘N ROLL CITY, de Federico Aletta (Argentina)